The Parish Council meets on the second Wednesday of every other month. Dates of Parish Council meetings for 2020-21 are as follows:
Meetings to be held remotely and at a time to be announced, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (flexibility for Local Authorities and Polices and Crime Panels Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 or, when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, in the Village Hall, commencing 7.30 pm.
- 13th May 2020 Annual Parish Council Meeting
- 8th July 2020 Parish Council Meeting
- 9th September 2020 Parish Council Meeting
- 11th November 2020 Parish Council Meeting
- 13th January 2021 Parish Council Meeting
- 10th March 2021 Parish Council Meeting
- 12th May 2021 Annual Parish Council Meeting, Annual Village Assembly
The Annual Village Assembly for 2020, which was to be held at the same time as the Annual Parish Council Meeting, (13th May 2020) cannot now take place due to Covid-19 restrictions on the holding of meetings (provision for this to be held remotely is not included in the above Regulations). An announcement as to whether and when the Village Assembly for 2020 will be held will be made as soon as the position becomes clearer.