The College was set up in January 2001 by the Parish Council. Its objectives are:
- to provide facilities in Charney Bassett to assist villagers to learn new skills;
- to act as a channel through which CLET funds can be used to benefit villagers;
- to improve the viability of the Village Hall by putting it to greater use.
If anybody has any ideas for future workshops, or indeed courses of any kind, do please let me know and I will do my best to find tutors.
The Village College runs the following regular classes in the Village Hall:
- Pilates Mondays 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Pilates Tuesdays 6pm to 7 pm
- Pilates (+60) Standing work Wednesdays 10am to 11am
- Pilates (Men) Thursdays 6pm to 7pm
- Pilates Thursdays 7.05pm to 8.05pm
- Yoga Fridays 7.00pm to 8.30pm
If you would be interested in joining a class please contact:
Christine Trotman 01235 869171 or email@example.com